Translate into Spanish

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nov 10, 2014

I would like to apologize for not writing these past few weeks, things have gotten a little crazy. We have been SO blessed lately and are seeing things happen. The work gets tough with lots of things on the side, trials, personal failures etc. But the Lord always loves us. Being thankful and not only being thankful but showing that thankfulness is where we can truly be happy! Everyone wants to be looked out for and loved, and when we do that for others in word and in action, we find our true happiness. Happiness is within giving and loving others. That is because that's what Christ does for us, following His footsteps is following in true joy. I know that. I want to thank each and every one of you for the love and support you show to me I love you all so much!
Elder Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment