Translate into Spanish

Monday, December 15, 2014

Nov 17, 2014

his last week we had a lot of conferences out of no where in the mornings and things of that sort. It was a pretty crazy week. 
This last week I have been thinking a lot about how a lot of times our own will and what we want and think is best isn't always the Lords will. Many times, if you are like me it is very hard to humble yourself and accept that. But that is when we need to humble ourselves and realize that He does know what is best. What I am finding is that it is a process, it doesn't always comes as an, "okay I get, and accept it." Type of deal, but comes through real heart felt prayer and looking to accept it. Hard? yes. But worth it? Every bit of it.
I love you all so much and thank you for all the love and support! 
Elder Lloyd 

No comments:

Post a Comment