Translate into Spanish

Monday, December 15, 2014

Dec 8, 2014

(HE has exactly 11 days and four hours left...but who is counting??)

Sent: Mon, Dec 8, 2014 4:33 PM
Subject: This week
So in short it is all wrapping up... Granted, I still have 2 weeks which is awhile to work and work hard! That fat lady still has not sung, and will not until this name tag is taken off to never be put back again. 
But, what I have to say this week is basically just wanted to tell all of you how much I love you all and I thank you SO much for the love and support you all show. Honestly, that is about all that I'm thinking and feeling is love and gratitude toward you all. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life!
Center this Christmas on Christ and you will have the best one yet!! 
Love
Elder Lloyd 

No comments:

Post a Comment