Translate into Spanish

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

September 1, 2014

So I have received what looks to be my last change in my mission.Yeah whaaaaaat? Right? Ha it is a..... strange feeling, and I don't know how to describe it. I am back to the Zone where my first and second areas are and looking forward to seeing miracles! It was great in my last ward and definitely left an impact on me. But here, I am knowing that there will be miracles, oh and I have a Second Elder Garcia at my side. But this one's from Veracruz, Mex.
This morning and last night I was thinking a lot about something that we see a lot in our life's through out different stages. That is that we don't realize how much, or even that we are impacting the people around us with all of our actions. I think that my favorite and one of the best examples of this is the story of Abinadi in Alma. He was so true to the Lord and His will. He fought to do what he knew was right and do what the Lord required of him, and in the end he was rejected and killed. And in what I think he was probably feeling and thinking he had not impacted or helped anyone, and not knowing that he had. Alma the older, from his words and his faithfulness to the Lord, lit again a fire in Alma to return to what he knew was right, and in turn changing thousands, even millions of lives, and even today lives are changing too. And we now have almost the rest of the Book of Mormon because of it. I know that through our faith, love, and obedience we will change lives. And we never need to get discouraged because the Lord will always use our efforts to help His children. 
I love you all so much. Hope everything is well.
Love Elder Lloyd 

No comments:

Post a Comment