Translate into Spanish

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jan 18, 2013



HOLA!!


         The MTC has been just the same, putting in the grind as always! This Tuesday we went to our regular devotional, and we got there ad guess who it was going to be by? None other then THE Elder Holland! It was incredible! He speaks so directly and with so much emotion, I love him so much! His whole talk was basically directed to us missionaries in and how and what we need to do to become better missionaries. One thing that he said was, That this is the most exciting time to be a missionary EVER!! I know that is so true, the work is exploding. I want to say how proud I am to all of my friends that have gotten or are getting their calls !!! I love you guys so much, words CANNOT explain!

       We got 6 knew Elders and 6 new Hermanas is our zone this week which was fun! Chase came in and I can not tell you how stoked I am! I went and peeked into his class and saw him. Then i saw him at lunch, we gave each other a huge hug, and tears started to well up in my eyes. It hit me so hard, we are here, doing the lords work. We are in the front lines of Gods army! couldn't ask for a better friend, and friends all of us in here, and those who are about to.  I am learning so much about life and how to help people! I love this work so much, and I know this is where I need to be. I wake up everyday just so happy because I know where I am, and know what I doing. My favorite quote is by Elder Bednar from my favorite talk he gave called, "The character of Christ." He said, "When you loose yourself in the service of others, you find yourself, and you wont be looking." I KNOW that is so true. Whenever you are having a hard time or are struggling, if you help others and look beyond yourself. the Lord will bless you, and everything will turn around. I LOVE learning how to, and being able to help people come unto Christ and get to know Him and build a relationship with him and our Loving Heavenly Father! its truly amazing. Hope all is well with all of you! Again I want to thank everyone for all the love and support, especially after last weeks scare! I know that is through prayer that I am healthy. I KNOW he hears and answers our prayers!! LOVE you all!!

If you know you will grow!

LOVE Elder Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment