Translate into Spanish

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dec 25, 2012

Hey GUYS!!
First off..... MEERRRYYY CHRISTMAS!!! HOHOHO
As A gift to us, we get a short time to email, so I only have a little while before it kicks me off. Buuuut, the mtc is amazing! the Spirit is so strong everywhere! My companion is Elder Bertran from Toole Utah. We get along pretty well. We just got out off a Devotional given by Elder Russel M. Nelson. It honestly was so incredible. He and his wife spoke and the had so much amazing insight! She spoke on asking the Lord for the gifts you are in need of, like a gift card the Lord has already payed, an incredible price for the gifts that we need, and that we should not let that "gift card" go to waste. Elder Nelson basically gave us a pump up speech. It was Awesome! He said in there that the Greatest gift ever given is the gift of the Atonement. I truly believe that to be true. Everyday I feel the love that God has for EACH AND EVERYONE of his children. I have a solid district with a lot of great guys. I have never Worked so hard in my life, but I love it. I want you to all know how much I love you. I will write a more in depth email on Friday (my P day) and fill you in on more once I have more time. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas day, and remembering the true meaning of Christmas.... I can not express the joy and happiness I feel when I think about the fact that I am part of, and am in the front lines of Gods Army! There is NO greater place to be right now!!! This is an incredible work....... I can not thank you for ALL the support I feel from all of you. Please write.... I'm dumb and didn't collect anyone's address.... Thanks you for all the Christmas gifts and cards, I cant explain to you how much it means. Things like that, and letters are GOLD!!
 I LOVE YOU ALL WITH EVERY PART OF MY BEING. The Church is true, the Book is blue!!!
 A large gift he got from his Sister Blair

LOVE Elder Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment